Copy of Company
Canadian Owned and Operated
A strong market presence from British Columbia through Quebec.
Skyway Canada was established in Toronto in 1967, in order to supply contractors and the commercial market in southern Ontario. In 1996 Skyway expanded to Sarnia, in order to better serve Ontario’s industrial market; and in 1998 the company established itself in Alberta. In 2005, Skyway acquired Skyhigh Scaffold, in order to expand its operations into Northern Ontario, Saskatchewan and Manitoba.
Skyway purchased the Canadian operations of PERI Scaffold Services in 2015. This added new operations in Bolton ON and Montreal PQ and Solar Farm construction to our services.
All of these acquisitions have provided Skyway Canada with a strong market presence from British Columbia through Quebec.
Skyway employs the best people in the industry and our employees are our most important asset. We foster open and honest communication, empowering our people to use their skills and to grow their career. Our goal is to develop the best leaders and to realize the full potential of our people. Learning is core - we never stop trying to improve. We are dedicated to providing our people with the training, knoedge, and tools to work safely, enabling everyone to return home from work at the end of each and every day.
Skyway’s experienced Construction Project Management teams have the knowledge and knowhow to take on even the most complex projects and successfully achieve target results from inception to completion of the project lifecycle, rolling it back to our clients with complete accountability, and value added service with ongoing support.
Skyway Canada is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support aboriginal employment at all levels. Our goal is to contract specific Local Involvement Plans to maximize the contracting and employment participation rates of businesses and residents from the Regional Aboriginal communities in which we work.
Skyway works to develop long-term relationships with Local and Aboriginal communities by:
- Establishing employment, education and training opportunities.
- Supporting programs that strengthen and promote the interests of Local and Aboriginal people.
- Encouraging all employees to develop an awareness of Local and Aboriginal cultures.
- Listening to and partnering with Local and Aboriginal people for mutually beneficial outcomes.
Skyway Canada provides contracting opportunities for Aboriginal and other local community businesses competing on a best total value basis for contracts without compromising its ability to carry out a safe, efficient and cost-effective operation.
- ACSA Alberta Construction Safety Association
- ACQ (Association de la Construction du Québec) Quebec Construction Association
- AECQ (Association des Entrepeneurs en Construction du Québec) Construction Contractors Association of Quebec
- AQIE (Association Québécoise de l'industrie de l'Échafaudage) Scaffold Industry Association of Quebec
- Avetta Safety Auditing
- Canadian Construction Association
- Canadian Professional Sales Association
- Construction Safety Association of Ontario
- CSA Canadian Standards Association
- Edmonton Construction Association
- MCAC Mechanical Contractors Association of Canada
- PCA Progressive Contractors Association of Canada
- RISA Resource Industry Suppliers Association
- SIAC Scaffold Industry Association of Canada
- TCA Toronto Construction Association