UL Classified / OSHA Approved Platforms
SKYSAFE modular suspended scaffolding provides a stable, secure platform for any work being done on high-rise buildings, tall structures, and bridges. These sturdy, yet lightweight platforms are great for window cleaning, brick and masonry restoration, painting, maintenance, inspection, and other jobs.
The platforms can be easily assembled in multiple configurations from 6'6" (2 m) to 59' (18 m). Built from extruded aluminum with galvanized steel end stirrups, the SKYSAFE platforms resist corrosion and harsh environmental conditions.
SKYSAFE modular platforms meet OSHA regulations and are UL classified for load capacities up to 1500 lbs.
Advantages of using SKYSAFE platforms:
- Flexible: build your platform up to 59' (18 m) long in modular sections of 1'8" (0.5 m), 3'3" (1 m), 6'6" (2 m), and 9'10" (3 m)
- Cornering: add engineered corner sections or angles for working on tanks, bridge piers, or towers
- Cantilever: use intermediate stirrups to extend the platform by up to 6'6" (2 m) past the suspension point to access hard to reach corners
- Speed: the platforms have very few parts and are fast to set up with block connectors and gravity pins. No tools required!
- Stability: for greater security while moving and working on the platforms